Great car for your buck, best 900$ I've spent
- Headlight Glass Is Cracked.
- Left turn signal doesn't work properly.
- Driver side front speaker wiring is. loose (speaker goes out sometimes).
- Front hood latch is broken.
- Has a few rust spots to touch up.
I bought this car from my girlfriend's dad and I love it. He had it repainted and totally re-did the front end. I haven't had to do anything to this car except put gas in it and do the oil changes. Like most of the other reviews on the Pontiac 6000 I give this one a big thumbs up.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 27th December, 2002