1. Replaced gas tank.
2. Replaced exhaust system cat back.
3. Re-polished and painted everything under the hood, such as front brace bars over the battery and upper plenum, and anything else to revive it to new looking.
4. Added K&N air filter.
5. Added 8.8 Accel Racing plug wires.
6. Added Platnum +4's spark plugs.
7. Replaced all caps such as coolant reservoir and oil and radiator etc.
8. Replaced fuel filter.
9. Replaced 02 sensor.
10. Replaced fuel rail.
11. Had paint job redone.
12. Added sound system Boston Acoustic and new Sony CD decks ;) "subs on the way".
13. Had the car professionally cleaned and polished.
14. Replaced almost every light bulb in the vehicle.
15. Fixed an electrical problem due to someone screwing a screw into the center arm console through the back lighting wires, causing the internal lights to stay on whenever they came on, never to shut of!!! That was hard to find.
16. Fixed automatic door locks.
17. Fixed trunk cover under the spare tire.
18. Replaced all fuses.
19. Fixed weather stripping.
20. Replaced front fog lights. I need to replace the front head lights due to heavy pitting from salt!!! Damn New England.
21. Installed neon trunk lighting system with on-board dashboard switches; as if there wasn't enough already,
22. Fixed lumbar seats.
23. Replaced air conditioning compressor and converted it to the new stuff... from rj12... old systems...
24. Replaced serpentine belt.
25. Had rotors turned.
26. Replaced most of the bolts with stainless 316 grade...
27. Replaced 3 motor mounts, front motor mounts, and 1 trans mount...
28. Replaced 3 coil packs.
I am trying to put the original radio back in it... if I can find one... :(
I have done much more, almost over 3,000 something, and I plan to do more.
I think that this is one of the best cars ever built. Cars were made to be driven, no matter how valuable they might be. I found out they only made 1300 of these cars in 1989 with the AWD. I also found out that the SE edition could come with the AWD drive package, but it was a 4,000 dollar option.
Bottom line is I love this car. I never get stuck in anything. I love the all wheel drive, the independent suspension, the digital dash, the lumbar seats, the disk brakes all the way around, the electronic ride control, and the flipping list is endless.
Darkestimage@email.com if you want to know more about this car.