Best car we have had, just need to elimiate the road noise
1) Excessive road noise when there is small consistent ridges or bumps on road.
2) Excessive noise & grinding in left front electric window.
3) Rubber boot around gearshift lever has split.
1) One of the greatest and most comfortable vehicle we have ever purchased.
2) Plenty of interior room.
3) We have the trailer towing package & have towed our small tailer. Wouldn't do big mountains, but "OK" for around Missouri.
4) Have reduced interior road noise by installing fiberglass insulation behind all the plastic panels in rear & putting a wide rubber tape on the thin stamped steel frame work. Next will try undercoating.
5) Great sound system.
6) Very comfortable to get in & out of.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 17th November, 2003