It is a nightmare
Vibration (put new tires & alignment).
Service engine soon light more than 5 times.
Check electrical system.
4 window motors, replaced 2 of them.
Oil leaks 3 times.
Engine ground cable.
Hard hitting (replaced struts; now leaking again).
Brakes (front & rear pads/rotors).
Crankshaft sensor, wheel hub, stalled when driving, but no-one could duplicate it, so no fixed it.
Brake lamp switch.
My dash is coming up.
Always in a garage.
Newest problem, I am not sure of what it is, but I can't drive it. If we jack the car up, the driver's side tire slants. Whatever that means. Makes a very loud clanging noise.
None of these problems are fixed. Still leaks oil.
I have owned Cadillacs for over 25 years. This is the first NorthStar I have owned. I will never buy a Cadillac again, especially with the NorthStar engine.
1. I will never buy a Cadillac again.
2. It is the worst car I have ever owned.
3. It has cost me more than what it is worth.
4. It rides like a tank.
5. Makes noises like popcorn machine.
6. Can't trust it to go anywhere.
7. It's falling apart for the mileage it has.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 30th November, 2010