12th Sep 2014, 10:55

Where do I put the transmission fluid?

4th Dec 2014, 11:45

I need a modulator pump for my Chery QQ. Any help with it in South Africa - Gauteng?

18th Feb 2015, 09:18

I have the same problem too. The red circle with an exclamation point keeps on appearing, but I did not change the battery. I already went to the service centre to have it scanned, but the problem is still there. Can you help me?

15th Apr 2015, 02:51

Check your brakes. It's most probably because of brake fluid being at a low level.

17th Apr 2015, 01:14

Hi all,

I have Chery QQ. I recently changed the battery, but my battery warning light is on after 5 minutes. My engine malfunction light is also on. I can still start the car. I also notice when I engage gear, some sound is coming when I press the clutch, and the sound remains while driving also.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks a lot.

18th Apr 2015, 04:05

I have a problem when putting my Chery QQ3 in gear - it makes a knocking sound.

9th May 2015, 10:21

Please can anyone tell me where to start checking why gears are not engaging on a Chery QQ 0.8?

7th Jun 2015, 13:57

Hi, I have a Chery QQ 2008. The battery light stays on and the QQ idles very high.

6th Jul 2015, 17:53

I have Chery QQ 2008. I am from Pakistan. My car was not used for about a month, and its battery is dead. I can change the battery, but its sensor system does not work, and its windows and remote locking system do not work. If anybody has the same problem or has any info about this, please tell me as soon as possible. The batteries of the remote sensor were changed, but the problem was not solved.

13th Jul 2015, 11:33

Hi, I am from Singapore. How much will it cost to fixed the problem? Why is my Chery QQ 0.8 jerking whenever at low speed? I also have an air con issue. The wind from the air con is hot. How much does the air con compressor cost?

15th Aug 2015, 12:10

Good day all. I have a Chery QQ and I experienced recently that 1 spark plug was not firing. We changed the spark plug, but it still misfires and there's a strong smell of petrol as well as the spark plug has petrol on it. Please help.

10th Oct 2015, 10:30

Good day all, I have a Chery, a 2008 model. I struggle to start when cold. If it starts, it runs like a dream, then no problems. Can anyone please assist with the problem solving for my car?

18th Jun 2016, 09:50

Good day.

I saw on the internet you had a problem with a Chery automatic Tiptronic gearbox that gets stuck in 2nd gear and not shifting to third.

Have you found out what the problem is? I have one that does the same.

Please advise.

Regards, Bill.

Email me at billvdnest@gmail.com

27th Jun 2016, 01:29

Chery QQ auto gear issue is normally caused by SELESPEED CONTROLLER (AUTOGEAR).

10th Aug 2016, 11:37

I had the same problem before and changed the camshaft position sensor.

Air con compressor cost ARD $500 to change at a workshop. Go to Auto Dynamac at 3019A Ubi road 1. If you wanna get your own parts and genuine, I suggest freewai.com. Got a camshaft sensor and radiator from them - works well.

My temperature meter used to be high and the air con blows hot air. Never thought it was the radiator, but this is the major cause as coolant is not circulating well due to the radiator clog, causing heat to pile up when the air con is on. Thus the air con is damaged gradually.