Hope you are a problem solver!
Where do I start? I got this car before I started college, so I have put a lot of miles on it. There have been so many crazy things that have gone wrong. In the grand scheme of things, it has been 60% reliable. Here's what's messed up:
1. Both side mirrors have fallen off for no reason.
2. The back hatch has blown open while going down the road, and I had to pull off the road to close it.
3. The cooling system has been worked on 3 times.
4. The antenna broke off twice in the car wash.
5. The ERG valve had to be replaced.
6. The "Service Engine Soon" light would never go off again after the ERG valve was replaced.
7. The heating system takes FOREVER to warm up.
8. The car won't start periodically.
9. The lights are very dim, even on bright.
10. The brakes have been worked on several times and it is a glitch in the car. Sometimes when I stop, it feels like there is stone under the brake and when you push it down, the car shakes until it finally slides to a stop.
11. The rear view mirror fell off and had to buy a kit to stick it back on.
On the bright side, when it is running well, it is OK on gas mileage (about 23 mpg) and the interior is roomy. It will be almost sad to see it go because there is always a new problem to solve.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 1st February, 2008