First, the fuel pump went at 185000km at a cost of $425.
At 195000, I then rebuilt the front end myself, replacing the 4 wheel drive hub assemblies at a cost of $190 per side, the upper and lower ball joints at $45 a piece. I also replaced all my u-joint's at $20 a piece, and then upgraded my muffler to a smaller Dynomax. I also modified the stock air box and installed a K&N high flow air filter. I have not listed the costs of these items, as they are modifications and not repairs!
At 215000km, I had to replace the CV joints both sides at a cost of $150 per side. After returning the cores, I also replaced the anti sway bar end links at a cost of $45.
At 22500km, I blew the right front CV joint, but once again it was under warranty, and I installed it myself!
At 235000km, I had to replace the fuel pump again, but luckily it was still under warranty, so it didn't cost any more than the stress my wife had getting it home, barely wanting to run!
At 240000km, I replaced the spark plug wires with MSD Superconductor 8mm racing plug wires at a cost of $125. I also replaced the cap and rotor with MSD parts at a cost of $85.
At 245000, I bought a Hypertech Power Programmer at a cost of $500. While not a repair, it is well worth the money, rewarding me with 30mpg at 100kph, and 18 to 24mpg in the city; that's a big improvement over the 15mpg city and 20mpg highway the truck got when I bought it!
At 248000km, the rear most u-joint let go after a 1400km trip towing a fully loaded trailer, but it was non-greasable, so I replaced them with greasable heavy duty ones at a cost of $35 a piece.