1. My regular maintenance mechanic said the front pump seal on the transmission is leaking (12K miles). Fluid level was still good.
2. At around 45 mph (since new) there is a low level hum and vibration, a growling noise when trying to get up hills at 40 mph range, and also noise on acceleration
3. When stopping after travel when engaging the brake, the truck still pushes (even sitting for a long stop) until I release the brake and reengage the brake. The transmission slips when in first or reverse; I don't notice it always.
4. The radio does not turn on sometimes, tapes are burning hot. I don't have the time to address this until it stops functioning altogether at this point.
* I brought it back to the dealership I purchased at with about 150 miles on it, and the tech (?) told me to go on the highway and go 70 mph - it is probably the tires from sitting. I said the motor is not broken in, he said it does not matter. I did not take his advice, I went by the manual for the break in of the motor, as I felt his suggestion was bad. After driving about 800 miles, I had my first opportunity to get under the truck. I greased the front end - it took well over 5 pumps each before I heard the snap. I am not impressed with that dealership.