Worst vehicle I have ever owned, and will NEVER own another GM vehicle. And that is my final word!!
1. Front wheel bearings replaced twice.
2. On 3rd set of brakes since new.
3. Transmission cooling lines rusted through and leaked. "Not supposed to rust" and no support from GM.
4. Drivers seat will not heat.
5. 3 speakers blew, no reason why.
6. Rear hatch window will not defrost.
7. Heat / AC control module bad.
8. Drivers side mirror will not defrost.
9. Both driver and passenger mirrors will not stay in position when adjusted.
10. Rust under hood and all around door seams.
11. Wheel paint/clear coated chipping off.
It is comfortable, and that is about the only good thing I can say about this vehicle. I have owned GM products since my first one at 16 years old. I am now 66 years old.
It's a good thing that the US government bailed GM out, because I know it was my tax dollars that did the bailing out, and those are the very last dollars that will ever be used from this wallet for a GM product.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 20th November, 2009