Fun to look at, Not fun to drive
In little more than half a year I have had to fix the:
- Stereo System Speakers (Wire was crossed and sound quality was horrendous)
- Heater Thermometer (Only got cold air and for a New England Winter Weather, it wasn't fun)
- Exhaust (Loud and let off more fumes than a hippie)
- Odometer Lights (while I was driving they decided to break and I was given the task of driving home and guessing my speed)
- Glove Compartment (Got stuck and never opened)
- Lighter (stopped working.. I don't smoke, but nonetheless it doens't work anymore..)
Door to the Bed of Truck - (While carrying a few cement block as I barely accelerated the slid back and knocked off the door. Thank god there wasnt anyone behind me or there would have been some bad news)
Brake line blew and I got to drive home with brakes that worked by slamming them on 3 miles away from where you wanted to stop.. Great fun there...
Theres probaably more minor things that's gone wrong, but I can't remember them..
It's a flashy sport truck (Best in Red) that has a comfortable interior and smooth controls. It can get some good speed, but If your looking for power, Look elsewhere.
For a truck I must admit you'd have a better shot towing and 4- wheeling with a golf cart.. She slides out of control on a small patches of ice and It can get itself stuck in 1/2 of Mud..
Beats walking though :P.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 13th April, 2004