2002 Dodge Intrepid Reviews - Page 12 of 12

2002 Dodge Intrepid SE 2.7, V6 from North America

Engine and transmission 2.7, V6 Automatic
Previous carJeep Wrangler

Summary:

Great price, makes you feel like a sports car owner

Actually, the car has handled remarkably for the last 3 months since I got it. apart from a few broken plastic pieces (the breaking of which was my fault) I have no problems with it!

General Comments:

I LOVE THIS CAR!

It looks streamlined and it is large and smooth and the acceleration is great.

Best bang for the buck!!!

If you want a sports look for the price of a sedan, go for it!

Review Date: 18th July, 2003

28th Oct 2004, 17:33

I have to agree with you. It's such a gorgeous looking car. There's so much space inside, but it handles like a much smaller sports car making it easy to drive. I love my Intrepid.

16th May 2006, 14:41

Agree with both of the owners of Dodge Intrepids. I just got one myself and have to say it is the best car I have ever owned. It handles well and I got it for an excellent price. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone!

18th Jun 2006, 20:58

Hey I agree with you guys the intrepid is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I freaking love this car, it looks cool and handles even cooler. everyone always calls me to go for a ride in my intrepid. it handles well, gets good gas mileage, the inside is leather, and has a sun roof. what more could you ask for out of a vehicle. plus, if you keep up the routine maintenANce the intrepid will last for a long time my 2002 still runs likes its brand new.

24th Nov 2006, 09:07

This the BEST car I have ever owned. It's reliability is a plus for me. It has only needed routine maintenance to date to keep it running in tip top shape. It looks elegant standing still, but it has a much sportier feel on the road. It is a very comfortable car on long trips which I take often. I need a lot of room in a car and this model has it. With the drop down back seats I can also haul items that normally would require a pick up truck. The gas mileage is as good as it can get for a car this size, and the cruise control on long trips makes it even better. I bought it new in 2002, and I still haven't explored in depth all the available options it came with. The Dodge people (AKA Chrysler Daimler) made a BIG mistake when they stopped producing this model.

2002 Dodge Intrepid ES 2.7 from North America