1. Car sped up, then slowed down, sensor for transmission replaced.
2. Windshield wipers randomly trigger like it was possessed, replaced wiper switch.
3. Had the brakes replaced, car was shaking and the brakes squealed like an injured pig.
4. Needed a power steering pump, leaked fluid all over the driveway and could not turn wheel left to right. Then rack and pinion repair after that.
5. Replaced battery twice, battery would drain down. Still have not figured that one out, but winter is not here yet.
Over all I love the car, I gets good gas mileage considering I have put over 71000 miles on it. And the car has decent power
D.O.H.C V6, and still looks great. Will my next car be a Ford? Probably not.. I plan to drive this car until the wheels fall off, but reading all your comments; that could be right around the corner..
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 22nd November, 2004