Great car, especially as a first car, really enjoy it, and I'd recommend it to anyone!!
Bought the car from a dodgy bloke, so I expected things to go wrong, and so far I've replaced:
- Right hand outer CV joint.
- Right hand boot rack.
- Re-do the oil injectors.
- Re-wired headlights.
- Great handling.
- Quick acceleration.
- Damn good when it comes to hand-braking around corners.
- Not the best car to drive along freeways and highways, as the sound can become quite annoying, and I got a full exhaust system installed, which doesn't exactly help with the noise on the longer roads.
- Really fun car to drive... each time I drive it, it's like a new adventure, really enjoy this car.
- There's a fair few modifications available for it, and as I'm into the looks of the car, these cars are really nice to do up, although it does cost quite a bit of money, and aftermarket body parts aren't all that easy to get around to.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 11th April, 2009