While under warranty, the following was repaired:
1. My A/C clutch was replaced within the 1st year by my dealer.
2. Voltage regulator replaced (had something to do with shifting gears on an automatic transmission). Car was towed within 1st year for the repair.
3. Front struts replaced within 1st year.
4. Steering alignment was off after strut repair. Dealership tried to blame it on me; told me the standard warranty did not cover the cost. Finally, I convinced them it was their technician's fault, and had it fixed for free.
5. CD player would not play due to an electrical problem when it had 5,000 miles. Fixed under warranty.
6. Nuisance noise / metallic vibrating noise from the driver's side was never found, even after the dealership tried to find it 5 times.
7. Found faded paint spots on the trunk of the car after I had it for 1 week. Warranty covered the repair.
After the 3 year warranty expired:
1. Struts went out again at 40,000 miles. I hear a thumping/rattling noise when making turns and going over bumps.
2. CD player went out right after the warranty expired within a month.
3. A/C condenser along with contaminated filter replaced for nearly $1000 at 49,000 miles. Found a crack on the condenser. Dealership was going to charge more for repair. Took it to an A/C specialist this time.
4. Tried to replace the air filter first time as recommended by the manual. Air filter plastic cover would not come off, because a bolt was stripped while trying to loosen it. Had to cut out the stripped bolt to replace the air filter. This is a common problem in this car, because the filter cover is plastic with metal bolts.
5. Front dash board and driver side have lots of nuisance noises. While under the warranty period, after the dealer had failed 5 times to find the source of a metallic vibrating noise, the panels became loose. My A/C vents will not stay in place, because they are now too loose.
6. Fan belt loose after 40,000 miles. It screeches after starting my car. The problem seems to come and go.