If someone tries to sell you this car, run!
- The fan that blows air into the car from the heat/ac died. That would have cost $350 to replace.
- The front passenger door handle snapped off.
- A few months later, the front driver door handle broke off.
- The axles needed replacing.
- The engine block split.
- Transmission was bad.
- Brakes were bad.
- Frequently stalled, even when driving down the road at 60mph.
- Engine needed flushing.
There car needed so many repairs that the decision was made to junk it.
The sole redeeming value about this car was gas mileage.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 28th February, 2008