5th Dec 2012, 12:40

My best friend owns this car, and got a pin hole in her power steering hose. I'm trying to get the piece I need for her, but I don't know how to get the hose off. Can you help? tigarspot@gmail.com

18th Dec 2012, 22:51

I am having the same issue with the acceleration of my 2002 Hyundai XG350. I was on the interstate the other day, and almost was rear ended by a truck because the car would not go. The RPM just kept increasing. Did you find a fix for this?

15th Jan 2013, 22:42

Had this same problem with my 2002 Hyundai XG350L. The dealer finally found that there was a crack in the gas tank cap. Had something to do with the gas fume recovery system.

Bill.

18th Jan 2013, 15:37

2005 Hyundai XG350(L)... around 50,000 miles. A couple of years ago my dad's car started locking the doors as soon as he got out and shut the door. The dealership service people tell him "it's supposed to do that". If that's the case, why did it wait 5 years to start? That appears to be the only issue. Any ideas?

11th Jun 2013, 13:25

I have 2002 Hyundai XG350L with 138K miles. I just put brand new tires on it. It vibrates so bad I took it back to the mechanic. He has looked at everything. He has switched tires etc etc. It still vibrates really bad at 60, then when you decelerate, it shakes, and when you accelerate to 70, it vibrates like the tire is going to fall off, and is really bad at 80. He is stumped; he has had it for two weeks. Any ideas?

19th Sep 2013, 15:23

I had the power steering hose replaced because it was blown apart. Parts, labor, fluid flush and replacement cost me 695 dollars. My car is a 2004 Hyundai XG350 with 96000 miles.

9th Jul 2014, 15:54

What makes a Hyundai 2002 XG350L keep draining the battery or alternator? Email me please at landrewfrancis@yahoo.com

7th Oct 2014, 17:33

They told me the same thing. The mechanics at my Hyundai dealer seem to be clueless. When I take my car to the car wash, I have to standby to give them my spare key to open door.

The dealer always try to charge me for my lifetime oil change, and manage to find something wrong with my car and warn me if I do not do what they suggest, it could void my lifetime oil changes.

I love my XGL350 - 2004 Hyundai. I bought it new and have 60,000 miles on it. It runs great, but now the check engine light has come on and they say two of the three coils are defective. I will get a second opinion.