Tons, where should I even start...
* Three O2 sensors have failed.
* Clutch slave/master cylinders completely failed.
* Catalytic converter failed (covered under emissions warranty, thankfully)
* Front driver side axle failed.
* Car also had stalling problems in cold/wet weather if I'm up to speed in traffic and push in the clutch pedal before the brake upon deceleration. No clue what's causing it, but I don't even care anymore. I want to get rid of this piece of garbage car before anything else goes wrong with it.
* Repairs have totalled ~$2000 in the past yr I have owned it (~8000 miles of driving)
* These problems have gone wrong despite all the recommended maintenance being done on the car including oil changes, coolant system flush, fuel system/throttle body cleaning, transmission fluid change, air filter changes, etc.