Cheap little runner
My boyfriend has a Renault Clio mark 2, and is constantly moaning about things that are wrong with it.
- Firstly, he has the rattling of the roof, which is really annoying. If he opens it, the sound seems to go away for a little while.
- His speedo plays up a lot; it either works, doesn't work at all, or shakes up and down.
- His back left lights has started to play up, his indicator won't work when he brakes, and his side light will flash if he puts it into reverse.
- The rear right side door will not open at all, he's had the panel off and fiddled around for hours, still nothing.
- He has recently blown this amplifier, which wasn't due to using it too much, as it hasn't been in use since before Christmas.
- The electrical fault light always comes on, but nothing seems to be wrong.
The passenger's side window cannot be opened on the passenger's side, but can be opened on the driver's side.
It's a lovely little runner when it wants to be. It was cheap for him until all these things started going wrong.
He has recently tried to put his car in for the MoT, but one garage refused to do it because of his door. But the garage he has gone to now has said they can open the door.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 24th January, 2011