1991 Subaru Fiori M80 from Australia and New Zealand - Comments

11th May 2012, 20:01

Hey all, my 2nd Fiori was recently purchased... I love these...

Have had two Nissan Micra's (one a Super S with everything), but the Fiori's are a go cart.

I am no mechanic, and hate problems that come with mods, but..

was wondering if anyone knew where in Sydney you'd go for

induction & extraction systems?

Basically, is there any mechanic competent on Fiori's out there??

Or do I leave the sweet thing as it is...

Cheers, J

0405472871.

20th Jun 2012, 03:52

Hi, just wondering what type of 13" rims you are going to use for your Fiori?

I have a little ripper of a Fiori, and want to drop the revs a bit at highway speed. Just having a bit of trouble finding rims to fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

1st Oct 2012, 22:42

Hi - I'm in desperate need of a spare set of brake discs... if you can help, please send me an email on seanq@tafeict.vic.edu.au.

Thanks.

26th Oct 2012, 01:35

Hey all, got a 1990 Fiori, rebuilding an engine at the moment. The only way I could get parts was to get my Subaru dealer to contact Japan, despite them saying Japan wouldn't have anything. I'm a mechanic by trade, but with trucks.

Would love to hear from fellow fans, PeterBedding on Facebook.

26th May 2013, 02:00

G'day, I have purchased a Fiori, a great little car by the way. I am have trouble getting hold of some parts, a tie rod end and engine mount. I was hoping someone out there can help please? Any information on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time (pattie8@bigpond.com).

Regards, Rod.

16th Jun 2013, 22:30

Hi everyone.

I recently bought a 1990 Fiori in Adelaide, and was just inquiring how I go about replacing the front speakers and removing the grille? I don't want to damage the speaker grille in the process.

Cheers, Alex.

30th Jul 2013, 21:12

Using a bread and butter knife, carefully lever the grille up and it will come up - the speakers are located with four screws. Snap the grille back in place afterwards.

Add another comment