1995 Toyota Camry LE from North America
With this milleages, this is still in good shape
- The "D" light in the dashboard is burned out.
- The power locks do not work except the driver side
- The power window on the rear driver side does not work, but can still be controlled from the driver control panel.
- Rust on the windshield rim causes leaking during rainy days
- Seats becomes less supportive, and no good for long hours drive. Back-breaking ride.
- I just hit 300,000 km, the car is still running quietly and smoothly
- I fixed the leaking problem, and have the rust proof to the body
- I even fixed the air conditioning
- The car is even more quiet with the air-conditioning on.
- I am expecting the car to run for another 200,000 km, as there are no major break down. I did have the radiator fixed before. Other than that, it is fine.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 25th October, 2006