I love my Toyota Corolla. This my second Corolla and my third Toyota (my wife's car is a 2000 Echo), and my fourth car will be probably a Toyota (still considering between the new Toyota Avanza or the new Yaris).
Why do I love my Corolla? Because:
1. It is a very reliable car, built with excellent quality, never let me down.
2. The car performance is great and it is fun to drive, although it is only 1.3, but the VVTI technology is really a break through; it is making the car alive.
3. It is ride is very comfortable. I drive it for about 500 km continuously (about 5 hours).
4. The car is very roomy for its outside dimensions. It has enough room for me and 4 more passengers with all our luggage.
5. I love the car's image, Toyota really scores with its new car designs. My Corolla feels like a Mercedes without being a mirror image of a Mercedes (know what I mean?!).
6. This model in Egypt is one of the most sold cars, about 50,000 units have bean sold since 2002. This is a very good number considering that the overall cars sold in Egypt are about 120,000 units per year.
7. The advantage of the 1.3 VVTI engine is not only its great performance, but also its very low gasoline consumption, which is about 6.25 liters for 100 km.
8. Toyota Egypt is one of the best (if not the best!) car agents in Egypt.
Need to say more?