- Toyota has designed the Sienna very thoughtfully. Not only does it look great outside with a look that is less boxy than some of the other models out on the market, but, the interior is very attractive also.
- Seats are very comfortable, especially in leather trim. heated seats are slow to warm up, but, the adjustable setting is very useful.
- Quality and feel of materials is excellent.
- On the downside, there are a few annoying noises that can be heard frequently from both driver and passenger window seals. Another source of noise appears to be some rattling from captain seats when there is no occupant. These are relatively minor nuisances that don't reduce the pleasure of driving this vehicle in a very significant manner.
- Folding of rear seats is very easy and creates huge cargo space. With seats up, trunk area is still very large and can hold several bags of groceries.
- Another minor annoying characteristic of this minivan is that as soon as you start it, the engine RPM hovers over 1000 RPMs for a few minutes before slowly coming down to around 600 RPMs. This happens even in very warm weather.
- Expecting that this van will prove to be as reliable as stated by Consumer Reports and other reviewers.