2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4.2 6 Automatic from Saudi Arabia
- Noise coming when driving, you can hear high sound of winds.
- Driver and passenger windows don't close completely when you drive over 130 KM/H.
- The front of car is low it should be higher. When I drive in desert some times the front end of the car crashed in the sand.
- Cassette and CD are always hot.
- Very very powerful car.
I have been using my TrailBlazer 4WD for nearly one year (more than 37000 km) and I drove it almost in all conditions: inside the city, on highways, passing the desert, over the mud, over coasts, rising sand and stone hills. In fact I just arrived from a desert trip for 10 days. We passed over 1500 KM in this trip just in sands, my brother's car stuck in sands many times and I pulled his car every time, my car was full filled with bags and other stuff. Up to date, I did not face any serious problems with my TrailBlazer.
- Comfortable when driving and easy handling.
If you did not drive TrailBlazer before, you may not understand what I mean by comfortable. It is stable, easy handle vehicle no mater where or when you are driving. Simply it is ready to take you wherever you want to go.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 10th December, 2002