Several things have gone wrong with the car.
- I have had 3 recalls on the car.
- The car makes a noise in the transmission at low rpm's; sort of a grinding noise.
-If I go over a puddle a bit too fast water gets in the car and wets the carpet.
- The gas mileage could be better. For a small engine with not too much pep, I seem to waste a lot of gas.
- The air conditioning smells bad.
- The interior dash shakes at high speeds.
- The clutch slips and burns if I try to take off fast.
-T he most agravating issue of all is this one. After only having the car for a year and 27,000 miles on it, my CV-joints are going bad. I noticed the noise the other day in a parking garage. I had never noticed it before, but the echo of the parking garage's concrete walls allowed me to hear the very disturbing noise. I just can't wait to go back to the dealer and have to hassle with them and wait a week to get it fixed. To top it all off, will also have to ride around in a rental until my car gets fixed. I should have gone with something better.