Dash board is logically laid out, and everything is easily accessible.
CD player slot needs to be raised higher for easier access.
Great visibility all around through glass.
Handles really good on snow rain pretty much anything... it's front wheel drive giving you piece of mind... rear wheel drive is such a headache in anything except smooth dry pavement.
The cloth used is extremely durable and comfy... 20 years... and the car seats have little to no wear at all.
The carpet used inside is kinda "thick" like some sort of 70's shag carpet... I seriously love it!
The engine is a lil loud after 30mph... but calms down once you get on the interstate at around 65-75.
Has the usual Honda cancer... rust on wheel wells.
I can easily see why the Accord is one of the best and top rated family cars; it's built great, feels solid after 20 years... and still goes down the road with little fuss...
Keep on with its scheduled maintenance and there is a good chance the Accord will not let you down.
If I were to recommend this car... I would honestly say unless you can get one for DIRT cheap... like 800 or less... the newer model 94+ are much more refined cars.. and you would only pay around 1,000 more... it's worth it... but if you can find a good example of a 90-93... especially the EX version... you'll be getting a great car and a steal of a price...
EX's come with leather seats, Bose speakers, loaded power everything... moonroof... cruise control... dual air bags... oh and Honda... relocated the beverage holder to a much more superior spot... the 90/93 has the beverage holder in a usable but stupid spot.
2. Value for the money.
3. Gas mileage.
4. Great interiors and long lasting accessories life.
1. Cup holder placement.
2. Needs about 2 inches more width and length.
3. Use more insulation under the hood.
4. More padding on the inside arm pulls.
5. Find a way to prevent water from entering the trunk after you open it... very annoying when you have groceries or electronics in it.
6. Should of used a proper center console in the middle rather than an arm chair rest.
7. Smoother shifting auto trans from 1st to 2nd.
8. The Accord, Integra, Vigor, Legend... they all look too similar... should have further differentiated the exterior looks.
Bottom line - few cars are built to last like an accord... especially for the money.
I'd rather push a Honda then drive American or German.
Americans are built like crap, drive like crap, and the interiors are extremely bargain bin... and barely a step above in reliability... if at all.. compared to German cars.
Germans are unreliable and cost you out the ass in repairs; far too much... fun cars... but not fun on the side of the highway broke down.