Caution when buying a new Honda Accord
- Replaced Air Conditioning Condenser
- Replaced front right shock
- Replaced catalytic converter (due to rotten egg smell)
- Replaced front right carpet
- Rattles in front passenger dash and in passenger and driver windows
- Replaced rear wheel bearing (When driving 120 kms/hour a whistling noise is apparent however when speed changes noise disappears) noise still exists dealer unable to fix this
- Replaced front air vent.
I am very unhappy with this vehicle as the quality standards for Honda have decreased considerably.
I have found Honda dealers lack in customer service. I also found that dealing with Honda Head Office to be quite difficult.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 17th August, 2004