This car has had numerous problems since delivery.
- Since delivery, the air conditioning fan shuts off randomly and intermittently, at which time all lights associated with the air conditioning or fan also go out. The second time the entire air conditioning dash unit was replaced with no results. The car is in shop currently for the third time to attempt fixing this.
- Possibly associated with the fan and also since delivery, there is very sticky whitish goop running down from the air conditioning/audio unit area onto the door of the storage compartment below. In the shop currently for this also.
- At delivery the car had many squeaks, rattles and buzzes. Most notable are a buzz in the rear passenger speaker at anything above the threshold of hearing volume levels, a plastic on plastic squeak in the dash on the passenger side on anything, but perfectly smooth road, and a rattle under the hood that can be heard when shutting the door or when hitting the brakes. Seems like the same rattle, but the brakes part is mystifying. None located or fixed by the shop.
- At delivery the black coating on both door sills was wrinkled. Evidently this is an issue on all 2003 Accord coupes, don't know if it also affects sedans. This was fixed on the first shop visit approximately 1 week after delivery.
- At delivery the driver's side door had something (which turned out to be an inside door panel attachment device) rattling around inside it. Also fixed on the first shop visit.