High maintenance junk
- Constant electrical faults, most recently the windows.
- AC works, but very poor performance.
- Engine mounts needed replacement.
- Replaced front differential.
- Will need a new radiator.
Even if I was warned, I decided to give Jeep a chance, but I was let down completely.
The workmanship is appalling, and the build quality likewise, something is always rattling/squeaking/vibrating...
I have had 4WDs from the 70s that had less problems than this junk.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 3rd October, 2008