- The rotors and brake pads go out way too fast. It's an SUV and I don't ride my brakes at all. The design needs some work.
- The light switch went bad as well. (Dimmer switch, turn signals, headlights, etc.) The interior lights would go on and off out of literally no where. I bought a new switch for $50 at a dismantler.
- I would expect more from the suspension system in a jeep. Every small bump feels like a pothole!
- The handle where you pull down the seat broke off on the driver side rear seat. Not too bright of an idea with cheap plastic pulling against metal.
- I'm sure you've heard all about this one already. The Infinity Gold sound system has a few flaws. The CD player skips every once in a while, and the cassette hook up for the ipod doesn't work every once in a while. The tweeters on the dash also blew out very easily.
- The headlight lenses are extremely hazy and refuse to get clean. I've tried everything and it looks like I'm going to have to replace the entire lens now.
- Lastly, this car is a 6cyl 2wd. I would expect at least 20mpg on the freeway, not 14-15. You would have to drive under 2000rpm the entire time, which is about 50mph, in order to get 18mpg. You might as well go with the V8 4wd; you'll be getting pretty much the same gas mileage.
That seems to be just about all I can think of that has gone wrong. I have to admit though, for an American SUV, it really isn't all that bad. The things that have gone wrong seem to be somewhat typical for 150k. Besides all of that, I enjoy getting into the car and am not afraid to drive it anywhere.