1. Steering wheel is wearing.
2. Car will not start in cold weather.
3. When driving, the oil gauge is at 40, then when I stop to park or am sitting at a light, the gauge drops all the way down to zero and the check gauges light flashes on.
4. Transmission flutters when hitting around 55 mph.
5. Averages around 14 MPG.
6. When I first start the car, the headlights flick on and off as I am driving down the road.
7. The check engine light goes on and off all of the time.
8. Sometimes when my car is parked and locked, all of my lights will flash on then turn off by themselves.
9. The tweeters blew so I have hardly any audio in the front of the car.
10. The window in the back will not come up.
11. Half of the lights in the dash went out like the radio dials and air conditioning dials.
12. Radio sometimes cuts in and out.
13. Headlights are really cloudy.
14. The emblems are all peeling off.
15. There are spots where there is rust forming even though it's never been in an accident.
16. Every time it is cold out and I turn my car off, it makes a high pitch dinging noise.
17. It also makes a high pitch dinging noise every time I let my foot off of the gas pedal.
18. The gas pedal is loose and flops around a lot.
19. The stock CD changer in the back quit working.
20. As I was driving down the road once my right passenger window fell into my door and cost 500 dollars to fix something about a regulator. Funny there was a gentleman that came into the same shop as I did because his Jeep did the same thing too!
21. My battery gauge will fluctuate all of the time even after I replaced the battery and got the alternator tested.
22. The button you press in to shift the automatic transmission into gear sometimes gets moved and stuck in an awkward angle, and the car just shuts off in the middle of the road.
23. Rear tail light goes out all of the time.
OK, that is pretty much all I can think of at the moment!
This is the most unreliable car I have ever owned.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 30th November, 2009