2001 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe 2.2 from North America
Cheap! Not worth the time and money! Don't buy!
- The fuel injection went bad.
- The back defroster doesn’t work.
- The back speaker went bad, as well as the front driver side speaker.
- The muffler rusted and broke off.
- The radio/CD player started to stop working.
- The gas meter isn’t accurate, it moves all over the place.
- The water pump went out.
- Killed my car battery.
- Brakes and brake drums went bad (very touchy in the rain).
- Transmission isn’t smooth anymore.
- A/C isn't cold anymore.
The Sunfire is an OK starter car for the first few years. It’s a very cheap car, and that’s what you pay for. The car ran nice for me for a while, but now I am having more problems.
There is always this dripping sound over by the passenger seat under the glove compartment. I’ve got it fixed before, but it's back again.
There’s always some type of problem with the car. You’re always going to be spending money on it. It’s good for maybe the first few months or year, but when one problem happens, more will follow. You’re going to end up spending more money on the car than what you’re supposed to.
I don’t think the car is worth the money. Don’t buy a Pontiac Sunfire! You’ll regret it in the end! Trust me, I did! DON’T BUY!!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 21st July, 2010