This car is really cool. 0-100-0 km/h in 11 seconds... 0-100 in 7 and 100-0 in 4!
Strong points, in order of importance:
4. Scree-ee-eeaming engine at high revs.
5. Nice, sporty and comfy on the inside.
6. Luxury equipment.
Weak points, IMHO:
1. The springs are a little too soft for the (cornering) speeds the car reaches.
2. Needs a little more feedback through the steering wheel.
3. Light and nervous at high (>170 km/h) speeds.
4. Noisy at speeds over 140 km/h.
5. Ugly, big steering wheel and upright seat position.
6. Needs RON 98 according to the manual... Expensive!
Overall downside: My last 306 XSI had better road handling.
EVERY time I have to take the car somewhere (or does the car take ME somewhere?) I look forward to it... every ride is a feast... I even look forward every evening, to the 20 km trip to work the next morning! At many nights, the car just takes me out for 40 minutes or so, to never-never-land.
For my company, I am the first contact for the burglary and fire alarms. For the first time, I love it when they call me outta my bed at 3.37 am to go out and have a look at the building! Call me nuts! I love it!