Nice car to drive handles well, but really unreliable
Bought ex demonstrator on the Renault 2 go option. On taking delivery the following faults where found:
1. C. D Player didn't work.
2. Traces of masking tape and over spray on roof and pillars (Renault had denied that any bodywork repair had been done)
3. Bulge in front off side tyre.
4. Rear off side wheel was only secured with 2 nuts. The other 3 where finger tight.
5. Rear seat was not secure.
6. Drivers side windscreen wiper upside down.
7. Black sealant around one of the rear doors.
8. When tailgate was raised and lowered it rattled due to some debris in the door.
If that wasn't enough in the next year I had faults with the following items:
Two new dash boards due to the trip computer failing resulting in the mileage being reset to zero.
Roof lining coming loose.
Thats just the ones I can remember. As there where also many little niggly things too.
Really Comfortable to drive.
An absolute nightmare for reliability could never trust it to get me where I was going. On average it went into the garage once a month.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 21st July, 2004