One tough S.O.B of a car
Nothing major just regular maintenance:
- Oil Changes 5000 Km.
- Timing Belt Just done 1 yr ago.
- Coolant maintained.
- Radiator has been replaced 8 months ago.
- CV Joints Left 1 time (3 months ago), Right 2 Times.
- Power windows few fixes here and there.
- Just drained Transaxle Fluid.
- Spark Plugs.
Brakes: rear drums have been replaced completely.
Brakes: front discs been replaced completely.
K&N Air filter!
Awesome car, dad drove it to work every day for 7 years ran perfect. Never broke down on him.
Now it's mine, got it with 410000 km, the thing is a cruiser and is EXTREMELY reliable. No rust on the body, its in great condition.
I think Toyota has to have one of the best powertrains in the game.
Car may not be the fastest, but it's a solid commuting car with very good gas economy.
Its inline 4, 2.2 Liter engine is great.
Sound system is good.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 10th November, 2008