Take this with a grain of salt, my dealership sucked:
- Love driving it, good acceleration (compared to previously owned vehicle)
- Dealership has terrible service. Absolutely horrible. I could overlook some of the issues with this car and buy another Ford, but I will NOT buy another Ford car. Service was terrible. (Did I say that enough?)
- Gas mileage is an upgrade from previous vehicle, but a far cry from what EPA rated it. I did a highway trip, no air, windows up, not over 55 mph and did not even get 26 mpg. Yuck.
- Backseat is good for smaller adults or kids.
- Trunk space and foldown seats definite plus.
- Sunroof that works right 50% of the time, has been "fixed" by the dealer at least 3 times; one time resulting in grease stains on my ceiling which they agreed to "clean" and are still there...
- Car died after leaving it for alone for a weekend (36k miles, right after warranty), towed to local non-Ford shop; thought it was the battery, replaced battery; drove 3 miles, car died. Towed back to shop; found out alternator is bad, and car has particular kind not regularly stocked, wait for replacement; one or two weeks later, battery light flashes on, immediate return to shop, alternator (again) is bad; replace again... let's hope this one works for a long time.
- ( (Under 2k miles) ) Bought car @ Mile 25, drove to school (2 hours away) ; car sits during week and goes out for weekends, notice odd drips near back passenger side wheel; finally get to take back to dealership at home, find out rear passenger shock is "broken", but car is driveable; wait three weeks for part to come in, does not come in; wait two more weeks for part, no part comes in, dealership decides to take one off car on the lot. Good job (haha - five weeks after figuring out issue)
- ( (Under 5k miles) ) On a trip to work, cold water drips on my feet, hrm.. wonder what this is (summertime and ac running, 30 min trip), bring to dealership, AC case cracked; wait for part.. one week, two weeks... three weeks.. no part. why? On backorder from Ford (is this a big problem?), meanwhile water continues to drip and carpet is mushy all the time - begins to smell; finally, week 6, dealership realizes part isn't coming in and this customer is really pissed, take part from car on lot, replace carpeting in front driver's and passengers side.