2007 Ford Focus Reviews - Page 10 of 13

2007 Ford Focus SE Sedan from North America

Year of manufacture2007

Summary:

Safe for Such a Little Car

General Comments:

About four weeks ago, I got in a car accident with my 2007 Ford Focus. At the time, my car was only three weeks old and I didn't make my first payment on the car.

A lady in a Ford F-150 ran a red light and hit my whole driver's side and bent in my front tire. My car was in the shop for four weeks and the total damaged cost a little over $6,000.

When my car was returned to me, it was in the same condition when I bought it. I had to get all new suspension in the front left wheel and everything works like the day I bought it.

Also, the safety of the vehicle is amazing. I survived the accident with just minor headaches from hitting my head on the car door window. My car took a major hit from the F-150 and it stood up against it.

I feel so safe riding in my little Ford Focus. I was going to buy a Toyota Corolla and heard their crashes are terrible... that I may have not survived if I went with the Toyota. Thanks Ford for keeping me safe on the road.

Review Date: 17th October, 2007

17th Oct 2007, 20:45

I have also heard the Focus was bad. So I bought the Civic which did better than both the Focus and the Corolla.

2007 Ford Focus SES 2.0 from North America

Year of manufacture2007

Summary:

It is a terrific little car and I plan to drive the wheels off it!

To date I have had no problems at all.

General Comments:

I love this car. As long as you can appreciate the fact that it is a small, economical car, and not compare it to a heavier touring car, you should be quite pleased. I drive regularly in mountains and it handles like a sports car. Interior size is limited -front seat fine - not much leg room for those in back. I wouldn't care to ride in back for much distance. My gas mileage continues to improve. I'm getting 32 miles on flat highways and 26 around town. A work car, I bought it for improved gas mileage, but have been surprised to find out what a fun car it is to drive. The trim package on the SES improves its appearance greatly over the SE, giving it a more substantial look.

Review Date: 25th September, 2007

2007 Ford Focus Ghia Hatchback 1.6 TDCI from Turkey

Model year2008
Engine and transmission 1.6 TDCI Manual
Previous carFord Focus

Summary:

Marvelous, enjoyable, trustworthy

Nothing so far. However, I was surprised that the passenger interior door lid do not centrally lock the doors. Service says it is standard this way for 2008 models. I personally checked for 6 cars to-be-sold, and they were all the same..

General Comments:

This is my second Ford Focus. I previously owned MK 1 model, and this one is so improved and so satisfying at all. I truly could be able to find the spirit of the first model. Great handling, pleasing comfort and generous equipment make this an awesome car. I am sure I made the best choice.

Review Date: 13th August, 2007

2007 Ford Focus SE 2.0 from North America

Most recent distance2000 miles
Previous carFord Ranger

Summary:

Awesome

General Comments:

This is my first "small car" purchase and I am extremely satisfied with my Ford Focus SE 4 door sedan. I am a pretty big person and I have no trouble getting in and out of this vehicle. My gas mileage has been between 24 & 30 MPG. I do not nurse my vehicles and don't like to waste time. This vehicle is used mostly for work (3 miles each way) and shopping. It is used for some of my grandson's sporting events that require some distance in traveling. Vehicle is comfortable with several desired options including cruise, side airbags, and remote trunk release. I shopped several vehicles and for the price and features I think it's the best deal. I don't regret my purchase at all.

Review Date: 2nd August, 2007