2007 Honda Civic Type S 2.2 I-CTDI turbo diesel from Norway
The enthusiastic Honda
* Some minor squeaks inside the cabin.
* Software had to be updated because of a fault indication on the oil level, and something regarding diesel particle filter regeneration.
* Worn right side door stopper.
* A very sporty but yet practical car.
* The handling is nearly perfect compared to other cars in the class.
* Fantastic diesel engine.
* Big luggage capacity and many smart storage solutions.
* Rare in Norway.
* Futuristic and 'head turning' design.
* Fine stereo unit with Cd, mp3 and Wma playback.
* Twin air conditioning.
* Honda build quality.
* The armrests, both in the front and back, are poorly stuffed, on longer journeys it gets painful having the elbows placed on the armrests.
* Adjustments for the lower back should have been standard on the seats.
* Reversing the car is difficult and clumsy. Parking sensors should have been standard.
* The spring on the seat belts are too tight. When the belts are released they are sent backwards very hard against the pillar, leaving unwanted marks in the plastic.
* The stereo unit lacks a "scrolling" display, long artist and track names need to be manually scrolled.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th May, 2009