Most all-rounded + desirable C-segment car..
Upon delivery, front A-pillar dashboard cover keeps popping out; especially when parked for a long time under sunlight today...
Second problem: Steering emits a soft "TUCK TUCK" sound when turn FULL LOCK. Till now still remains unsolved.
Lastly, I suspect a wiper arm defect? Changed new wiper blade at 10,000km...
NO OTHER PROBLEM so far...
1) POOR SOUNDPROOFING... Heavy rain, can hear "tak..tak...taktaktak..." (ala. Rain on Zinc Roof) also LOUD noise driving over freshly tarred roads...
2) Soft-side suspension. Noticeable body roll in hard corners.
3) Expensive COAT of paint. Mine's Sparkling Grey PEARL (pearl effect). Costs TWICE the normal metallic paint.
1) Comfortable ride... (EXCEPT for heavy rain)
2) Good handling (NOT AS GOOD AS my other car, a Ford Telstar)
3) High-speed stability + smooth engine (180 km/h feels like 110 km/h).
4) Lots of goodies and toys... Fully automatic climate control, steering mounted audio control + cruise control, leather seats, 6-disc in-dash CD-changer + 6 speakers. Paddle shift 5-speed auto, 60:40 split/fold rear seats. 17" Honda alloy rims + factory fitted 215/45 R17 Michelin Pilot Preceda tires.
Safety front: 4x SRS Airbags (Driver, front passenger and side airbags). VSA (Vehicle stability assist) which consists of ABS+EBD+BA+Traction Control.
LASTLY: The 8th generation Civic has one of the BEST RESALE VALUES in Malaysia. 80% retained value in 3 years!
That's all folks! Thanks for having the time and patience to read this review...
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 27th December, 2009