Watch out for the inside's plastic pieces, they break easily
1. Vents on the dashboard have all broken.
2. Automatic gearshift has broken and fallen off.
3. Driver's side mirror just fell out and broke on the ground.
4. Plastic material on the door has bulged up.
5. Trim piece around the radio and A/C controls cracked.
Cooling/heat system fan switch has went out.
Transmission makes whistling noise for no reason.
This car has never left me stranded anywhere and it's always cranked when I've turned the key, but the fact is that the inside of these cars are very cheaply made. I think it's the whole Geo lineup from some of the reviews I've read on this site. Their drivetrain is one of the most dependable I've seen but the inside is another story.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 10th September, 2000