1) Replaced brakes twice within 3 years and with less than 30,000 miles.
2) Replaced rotors and battery.
3) There is a clunking noise when making left turns only.
4) There is a creaking noise in the front end when you hit a bump.
5) Replaced A/C compressor.
6) Replaced fuel pump.
7) Emergency brake doesn't work.
8) Ticking sound in engine while running idle.
9) Only front speakers work, but all speakers work if there are 2 or more days of dry weather (no rain or snow).
10) Replaced blower motor resistor.
11) Driver door module is broken.
12) Check engine light constantly on.
13) Rear windshield wiper only works on 3 sometimes not at all.
14) At least 4 times a year the brakes fail for a few seconds (even after replacing with brand new brakes and rotors).
15) Recently experiencing power failure upon starting almost to the point where it wants to stall.
16) Oil ascending unit leaks.
I have easily spent over $3000 in repairs on this vehicle already and there are still problems that need to be fixed.
I am a middle age female who maintains this vehicle on a regular basis and doesn't drive it hard. I put a little over 10,000 miles a year on it. There is no reason why I should be experiencing so many problems.
Many of the features of this vehicle is what made me purchase it (3rd row seating, 4WD, power windows and locks, key-less entry, and appearance).
This SUV is comfortable and rides nice.
Other than that, it is a piece of crap and money pit.