Great looking car, not worth the money!
I bought my 2001 Lincoln LS about three years ago with 73000 miles. Loved the look and the blue paint. I started having problems with it about a year after I purchased it. They are as follows;
1. Replaced both driver and passenger window regulators.
2. Burning oil smell coming from the engine.
3. Driver inside door handle broke.
4. Rear view mirror fell on a hot California day.
5. Center air vents broke off.
6. Driver side, and driver side passenger light fell off.
7. Tranny starts "gear searching" around 50mph.
8. Replaced 2 ignition coils.
I still own the car, but plan on trading it in for a Honda or Toyota!! I know they are reliable cars. I'd be in on that law suit in a heartbeat! Good luck to all Lincoln LS owners!!!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 14th November, 2007