Good looking little jet
1. A/C needed to be replaced, which I knew before I bought it.
2. Tires, one is 3 months old, two are six months old, and one over a year old. Three different treads on them. So I replaced all four with Eagle GT2s costing me $140 CAN each!
3. The boots are torn, so they were replaced.
4. Oil leak after oil leak. Still have one oil seal leaking again, but haven't fixed it yet. Each time costing me over $300 to get them fixed at Toyota.
5. Once the engine fan went crazy because of loose wires, it comes on even on cold, cold days and right after I start my car.
Even with all those problems, I still love my Celica very much. The body style is just one of a kind. Excellent paint and aerodynamics.
Very nice blue interior with comfortable seats. Buttons are nicely placed with easy to activation.
Very quiet car to drive. Attention grabbing. Very fast pick up with the 5-speed. My Celica took me 10 months to find because it is really hard to find one here where I live.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 16th August, 2000